About our Germany, Poland & Czech Republic tour
Our Germany, Poland and Czech Republic tour is a great three country escorted motorhome tour experience.
We are taking you to some different places off the beaten track but also to some well known cities, towns and tourist attractions.
We hope this will be a relaxed tour with some cycling, walks, city/town exploring mixed with some good food and Eastern European beers!
The unmistakable experience of Auschwitz and all it means to civilisation to the Gingerbread Museum in Torun, there should be something for everyone.
Dog friendly for those looking to bring their pets.
ITINERARY / Route
Day 1 – 4
Day 4 – 6
Poznań is a pretty Polish town with an extremely attractive central square where you will find many restaurants and bars to fill a few hour people watching whiles enjoying a meal or refreshment.
Be at the Town Hall Tower at midday to see 2 billy goats (mechanical) emerge and butt horns 12 times.
Walking Tour Included
Day 6 – 9
Day 9 – 14
Day 14 – 16
Day 16 – 20
Day 20 – 22
of full price
Refer a Friend
Prices are based on a motorhome and up to two people. Supplement of £500 for each additional person. For more information, please see the brochure for this tour below.
- Up to six people travelling in their own motorhome.
- Accommodation on pre-booked campsites including electric hook-up and showers.
- Detailed travel pack to include full itinerary, map, campsite directions, routes (toll and non-toll as appropriate), GPS co-ordinates and our driving in Europe Checklist.
- Help and support in the event of problems while on tour.
- Full financial protection.
- Excursions where stated in the Itinerary.
- Meals where stated in the Itinerary.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenditure, for example, fuel, tolls, vignettes, meals, upgrades, laundry, personal excursions, public transport or entrance fees. (Unless stated included).
- Where there are general road tolls.
- Personal travel insurance (compulsory).
- Vehicle breakdown cover (compulsory).
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
- Payment of your deposit secures the booking on the tour.
- Please note we cannot take vehicles over 8 metres long without prior special arrangement.
- Pet Dog allowed on this tour (Check if more than one).
- No towed vehicles. Please check before booking.
- Please note that the deposit is non-refundable unless Motorhome Tours cancels.
- There are road toll charges on some motorways.
- Supplement for 8m+ motorhomes may apply, please check before booking.
- UK vehicle sticker is required for the number plate and recommend that you have a UK sticker as well.
- Headlight adjustment stickers and road warning triangle.
- Green Zone Emission Sticker for Germany.
- Czech Republic Toll Sticker (Bought at border crossing or petrol stations locally).
- Local Currency required for Poland (Zloty) and Czech Republic (Czech Koruna)